Winners will be invited to the MBHA Convention in March 2023 to accept a big bear award and give a short speech about how they bagged their bear. They can also submit a story and photo to be published in MBHA’s newsletter, The Bear Facts.
Entries must be received no later than December 31, 2022
• Membership in MBHA is NOT required.
• Bear must be legally tagged and registered.
• Bears must be dressed and weighed on a scale.
• Dressed means removal of all internal organs.
• Entries must include the animal’s weight and a photo of the successful hunter with the bear.
Send in entries to:
Hanna Huff 400 Murner Rd. Apt 14 Gaylord, MI 49735